Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome to Home by JYN Star!



About a month ago I was struck with the inspiration to grow my blogging game by adding sister sites to my original blog Nereids' Enchantments (myth, symbolism, pop culture, fashion, and more...).  First, came Tarot by JYN Star, my blog on all things Tarot.  Then, Poetry by JYN Star was born (here I focus on my poetry, and art that inspires me).  Now, I am happy to be blogging on Home by JYN Star, which is probably going to be the final installment to my series of blogs....

Home by JYN Star  is all things home, with a focus on Feng Shui.  This blog coincides with the fact that I have started offering my services in organization and Feng Shui.  Feng Shui is all about the flow of energy.  Everything is energy! Therefore, it is important to maintain a happy and healthy home, which will bleed over into a happy and healthy lifestyle.  Feng Shui prepares a space, and then ensures that a healthy flow is maintained through object placement, use of crystals, and scent...all serving as triggers, ensuring that a healthy energy flow is maintained in any particular space or home.

If you are in the New York Metropolitan area, I am currently offering free Feng Shui consultations, so that I can asses your space, and offer you a quote for my services.  If you are interested in arranging a free Feng Shui consultation, please email me at JYNStarTarot@gmail.com or NereidsEnchantments@gmail.com so that we can arrange a meeting.  Also, keep coming back for updates on all things home including Feng Shui tips, Recipes, Pet Tips, Crystal Tips, Cleaning Tips and much more!

Dream, Love, Believe... ~JYN Star

No comments:

Post a Comment